They Might Taste Good, But Do They Look Good?
The fruit is heavy on the branch, pungent and bursting with juice. The vegetables are sweet and smell like sunshine. That exquisite moment when you pick the freshness, full of anticipation of what’s to come next.
‘out come the jars’
‘next the sugar and spices’
‘then the boiling, sampling and savouring, Mmmmm’
Your preserves are the stuff of legends. Recipes handed down and Chinese whispered into your own masterpiece.
As they cool on the windowsill, their aromas fill the room. You can’t wait to share. You visualise the praise. It’s not until you pull out the blank stickers or scribble on the lid does the true weight of it hit you.
Your beautiful preserves – with their rich colours and amazing flavours
LOOK ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!
Not any more!!!!
At preservelabels.com, we present you with the finishing touch … stunning professionally designed labels
for your stunning home-made preserves.
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO!
Please be patient while the video loads. If you have a slow connection or are on wireless or satellite, it may take up to 1.5 minutes, but it will be worthwhile. Why not make a cup of tea while you wait?
Here are our DESIGNS!
As you saw in the video, we currently have six designs to choose from, and will be building upon these as we go. We’re very open to your suggestions for new designs and particularly for specific recipes you make.
Click on the images below to see larger sizes of each design!
And we can also custom create labels for you for your heirloom or secret recipe. Here’s just a few specifics about the labels.
- Labels Fit Most Jar Sizes – All our preserve labels are made in small and large sizes to fit most jars. If you come across a jar size or shape that your labels don’t fit, please CONTACT US and we’ll see if we can create something for you.
- Removing Labels – All labels are easily removed with soap and water, so you can reuse the jars once they’re empty.
- All Labels Bleed - When you look at each label sheet it will be hard to tell where one label finishes and another starts, that’s because they’ve been designed to bleed off and the colours go right to the edges. This gives a very professional look and makes use of the layout of each label sheet perfectly. Don’t think your artwork is wrong, wait till you print the first sheet and peel off your labels. They’ve been designed this way for a reason.
- Each Sheet has Vertical and Horizontally Designed Labels - This also has been designed for a reason. Firstly so you have a variety to work with the different types, shapes and styles of jars you might use and secondly, to work in with the bleeding of the colours.
- Printer Ready Artwork - The PDF document you’re purchasing is printer ready art, which means if you wanted to have the labels printed professionally, all you need to do is give the printer the file and he could print them for you. Or, you can just buy blank labels from any major stationery outlet and using the PDF document, print your own on a laser or inkjet printer.
- Large Label Sheets – Each sheet contains 8 labels, each measuring 99.1mm x 67.7mm.
- Small Label Sheets - Each sheet contains 18 labels each measuring 63.5mm x 46.6mm.
If you decide to purchase any of our labels, you might like to copy and paste the following information for reference, so you know what type and number of every label to buy so your labels print perfectly.
The labels have been designed to work with the following only. We do not guarantee the artwork will print on any other brand or style of label. Because all printers are different, it is also not possible for us to test the artwork on every printer, or to be able to give you specific instructions for setting up your printer to print labels, so it’s important you read your printer’s manual and set up your printer’s preferences to be able to handle label printing. Avery also offers advice on their website. That said – they are set up to A4 size stock, so you shouldn’t get into too much trouble.
ABOUT CLEAR LABELS
The clear labels will really add class to your preserves but, and this is very important, only use them on light coloured preserves, and here’s why. When you look at the labels, everywhere that you see white space is where your preserve contents will show through. Everywhere there is colour on the label, will be colour or black if you print in black and white. If the colour of your preserve is dark, the label detail will be lost. So, always use white labels for dark coloured preserves and only use clear on light coloured preserves.
Here’s what some of our customers had to say!
Even though my jams are pretty good, or so I’m told, they became famous as soon as I put these labels on them. Now everyone wants a jar for their pantry. It’s almost as though they became legitimate once they were labeled. Maria
I have always made pickles from the vegetables in my garden and given away tons of jars every year. But now I have people wanting to buy my pickles for gifts and all because of these labels. I just use old food jars I wash up after all the contents are gone and the labels fit all of them. Between the two sizes I can cover almost every jar size. I love them. Esme
Although I don’t make preserves, I have several friends who do and I am usually the recipient of their labours. So I decided to buy the the artwork and created sets of labels for each of them as a thank you for all the delights they’d given me over the years. I purchased all the label designs and sizes then the labels from my local stationery store and printed off sets for all the girls and packaged them up as gifts along with the artwork so they could continue to print off their own in the future. They were wrapped. Easiest, most useful gift I’ve ever given. Thank you for such a great concept. Amanda
Apart from the beautiful designs, the thing I love the most is that when the preserves are all gone, the labels just wash off and you can reuse the jar and add another label. I did have to use a little orange oil after soaking and washing, but it wasn’t difficult at all. They’re great, they make my home cooking look like a professional store bought preserve. Jean
My old Vegemite jars full of my chutney have never looked better. I look like a real pro. Thank you. Alan
And NOW it’s time for you to make your preserves all they can be. For the
AMAZINGLY INEXPENSIVE PRICE
of $16.50 per label sheet
your preserves could look like something out of Martha Stewart’s store!
SPRUCE UP YOUR PRESERVES TODAY
Once you pay for the artwork, you’ll be emailed login details and a link to download your labels.
We hope you enjoy your labels and making the preserves to match them.
|Large Berry||Large Citrus||Large Stonefruit|
|Large Eggplant||Large Green Veggies||Large Tomatoes|
|Small Berry||Small Citrus||Small Stonefruit|
|Small Eggplant||Small Green Veggies||Small Tomatoes|
Would you like to register for our mail list to be emailed when any new designs are added? This is a private list and will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will never be sold to an outside company. We respect your privacy, and you may opt out of the list at any time by selecting UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of any email you receive from us.